Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Scooby doo and other things

So I really want to be consistent with blogging. I read that if you do something 2 weeks straight it becomes a habit so here's to trying. Plus I think it would be helpful with picking up more habits in my life like drawing the right thing everyday and waking up earlier.
My allergies are still killing me, like my face feels like it has been ran over with a truck.
Played some animal crossing today. Absolutely no snow on the ground so I guess it is officially spring.
I have 55 more pages to rewrite in the comic for the first book and I finished plotting for the whole year. I want to add an over arching storyline though and I'm not sure what it should be. I'm thinking maybe a mystery? Scooby doo mystery incorporated style. That was in my opinion the best scooby doo series they made and I hope they do a part 2 to it.
 52 hours till I start the drawing process!

No comments:

Post a Comment